At TEKNACORP we pride ourselves on our technical expertise in developing induced bends or bending projects. We provide our clients with assistance in the development of bends with particular specifications for their project, as well as the procurement and validation of the main pipe.
TEKNACORP is capable of manufacturing induction bends under API, ASME, ISO, ANSI and ASTM design and pipeline codes. Typical materials range from grade B carbon steel to high yield API 5L grades (X52 to X70), with the possibility of bending stainless steel, duplex, and other corrosion resistant alloys. The bends can be supplied with tolerances from 2.5% to 1% of ovality, allowing segmentation in the field. In some cases, our clients require lower tolerances or additional specifications and tests, which are incorporated satisfying these requirements.
We have strategic alliances with the largest pipe bending shops in North America, with the potential to meet your bending needs in a wide range of materials, thicknesses and bending radii, no matter how difficult the application may be.
We also offer:
- Custom bending angles according to your plans.
- Radius of curvature to measure according to your drawings.
- External (or internal) coating in anticorrosive systems or flow assurance for the bends.
- Tests for corrosion resistant coatings.
- Uniform product, with an optimal cost-benefit ratio that is more resistant and less prone to failure due to structural fatigue.
- Delivery capacity on site: Colombia and Mexico, or in the port that is required.
- Programming capacity for partial deliveries for large quantities.